For my host, I have Xen(XCP) running on Centos6.4, is there a plugin or
something that I also need to setup/configure on this host for it to be
recoginised by CloudStack 4.2?

At the moment when I try to Add Host it does not find it, what does
cloudstack look for on the host to identify it is a Xen host?