Wonderful!
Each tag value cannot be longer than 255 characters. Is there any mechanism
for simulating lists with tags then?

Let me give an example. Assume that I want to associate my template with
some other resources (other templates let's say). I want to enumerate their
IDs as tags. Apparently, I cannot enumerate the IDs as I have a limitation
of 255 characters. Additionally, I want to have those tags grouped somehow:)

Krasi