There aren't currently any charms written for CloudStack that I can find, but
they shouldn't be too hard to write. You'd need to break them down into a few
different charms, depending on how you or others might want to deploy them.
You'll want to browse some of the other charms to borrow from existing work
such as things needed for MySQL and NFS, I would think those for sure have been
written and could be reused. Other things like KVM, libvirt, qemu and the like
are probably also lurking around in the charms store to be borrowed from.

If there's a large enough community backing for Juju I could probably work on
this at some point, but it probably wouldn't been as soon as you'd need it if
you're looking to roll your own install now.

You may want to start a [DISCUSS] thread to solicit feedback from the community
on interest and implementation options. Getting an idea of what people would
like before digging in would help anyone who's willing to work on making it
possible. Personally, I think for those using MASS it might be something they
would like to see. Especially for CEPH support since CentOS support is lagging.

Travis