HI, I did not see it run, but I did run it manualy.

Still the problem is that the physical interface eth1 is plugged in in
cloudVrBr500, and it could not be renamed (this is bridge configured via
ifcfg scripts, not sure that is possible to be renamed by script...)

Also, does this /usr/bin/cloudstack-agent-**upgrade script, update the
cloudstack database to set new label for netowrks... not sure what is the
purpose of the script (I inspected source code) except renaming already
running bridges..at least some number of it...

--

Andrija Panić