Is somebody using cloustack >= 4.1 and openvswitch ?

I configured everything according the cloudstack wiki and openswitch seems to work fine but the management server refuses to add the host with:

2013-10-22 23:30:52,742 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentConnectTaskPool-1320:null) Failed to handle host connection: com.cloud.exception.ConnectionException: Incorrect Network setup on agent, Reinitialize agent after network names are setup, details :*Can not find network: cloudbr0*

But it appears to work fine in ovs:

sudo ovs-vsctl show
15e04687-6948-4866-922a-031e5d86672e
    Bridge "cloud0"
        Port "cloud0"
            Interface "cloud0"
                type: internal
    Bridge "cloudbr1"
        Port "bond0.501"
            Interface "bond0.501"
        Port "cloudbr1"
            Interface "cloudbr1"
                type: internal
    Bridge "cloudbr0"
        Port "bond0"
            Interface "bond0"
        Port "cloudbr0"
            Interface "cloudbr0"
                type: internal
    ovs_version: "1.9.0"

Any ideas ? I'm using a 4.2.1 snapshot build btw.

Thanks,
Bjoern