On 24.10.2013 15:07, Shanker Balan wrote:
On 24-Oct-2013, at 6:56 pm, Nux! <n...@li.nux.ro> wrote:

On 24.10.2013 14:01, Shanker Balan wrote:
You could try the one from here:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/cloud-init/epel-6/
It's 0.7.2 so it should have support for CS.
I have cloud-init-0.7.2 installed on CentOS 6.2 and configured to use CloudStack
as a data source.

That's nice. So, besides changing the data source did you have to do anything else? Any gotchas so far?

Documentation is really sparse and I don’t know how much metadata is
available from the VR to make the various modules work. At the very
least, I want to move to cloud-init for cloudstack-set-guest-password
and cloudstack-set-guest-sshkey scripts.

Maybe some additional coding would be required.

Will update once I test things out.

Thanks and looking forward to it.

Lucian

Nux!