Hi,

Technically a subnet is a network, in terms of how CS implements it with a
Gateway and CIDR.
Adding more subnets to extend your /29 (within the same CS network)
wouldn't make logical sense as your default gateway would have to be
different for each subnet, otherwise the subnet given to each VM would
isolate it from another /29 subnet which you have specified.

Can't you just create a new network for the extra addresses you need, with
the required CIDR and Gateway?

Marty