Find my comments inline.

[Sanjay] That’s ok, the next thing is to restart the MS.

> BTW, records in the databases for that user account - have gone blank,
> meaning, I don't have current number of resources entered inside
> databases, as with other accounts... ?

[Sanjay] Records in which table have gone blank?
Only thing you need to check is the available resources(in your case "primary
storage") for the account, this you can get in the listAccounts API response by
passing the account id.
In the response, you'll get the list of available resources for all the
resource type and if needed.

> On 26 October 2013 21:22, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>wrote:

--Sanjay