Hello,
I have just installed a cloudstack management server and I have problems
with secondary storage.
I get my first problem when I issued the command to "prepare system vm template"
I discovered that cloud user and cloud database were not present.
Then I discovered that the "cloudstack-setup-databases" command gave me a
list of "ok" but it did not install the db.
So I manually run the mysql scripts and the server went up.

I was able to add the same host that runs management server also as host for
virtual machines without errors.

But now I see that the system vms like ssvm are in state "starting" and not
"UP", and I cannot see templates and isos.

What can I do? Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Mario