Hi Guys,

I'm running Cloudstack 4.2 on XenServer 6.1.

I have recently created a new zone.  I'm having an issue with the system vms
being created and I wanted some clarification on how exactly the system vm
template gets sent across to my new zone.  It looks like CS is realising that
the template is already in my first zone, so rather than downloading it again,
it is trying to copy it across to the new zone.

The problem I have with that is that I am using a specific storage network that
is not directly mountable from my Management Servers.  When I initially set up
my first zone, I had to temporarily give my management server a second NIC on
my storage network in order for the system vm to be downloaded and then moved
to my secondary storage.

However, in my new zone, the networking is set up in such a way that although I
can temporarily connect my management server to the storage network in the new
zone, I am unable to connect it to the storage network in my original zone.

So, am I right in thinking that the management server in my new zone is trying
to mount secondary storage in my original zone to copy the system vm template
across?  If so, is there a way around this?  Can I get it to download direct
from the internet again?

Thanks
Len

________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from Control
Circle Ltd, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is
intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or
email (to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of
the ControlCircle e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation
and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will
also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for
other lawful business purposes