Hi all,

I've recently deployed a CS 4.2 infrastructure with VMware vSphere 5.1
and the local storage enabled.

I've deployed with no problems the firs two system's VMs (SSVM and
CPVM), then when I try to deploy an instance from a template (starting
so the creation of the router machine), I receive the following error:

"Message: Unsupported storage pool type LVM

java.lang.Exception: Unsupported storage pool type LVM
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.execute(VmwareResource.java:4437)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:475)
        at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334) "

I've read the local storage is compatible with vSphere. Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare