Hello,everyone,
      I'm a coder from Beijing in China,and it is the first time that I ask for
help here.
      I'm learning cs4.0.2,and I found the "snapshot of volume" feature has 2
parts:creating snapshot and backupping snapshot.In backupping snapshot
parts,I'm confused of the "-s $snapshotName" parameter in the command "
$qemu_img convert -f qcow2 -O qcow2 -s $snapshotname $disk $destPath/$destName".
      my testing steps as follows:("test-vm is always running")
       1??Create a_snapshot on test-vm with the libvirt api
"domain.snapshotCreateXML().
       2??Write /a.txt on the test-vm
       3???? qemu-img convert -f qcow2 -O qcow2 -s a_snapshot test-vm.disk
/tmp/testvm_a_ss??
       (test-vm.disk is the source disk of test-vm on the primary storage)
       4??define a "test-vm-ss" xml in /etc/libvirt/qemu with /tmp/testvm_a_ss
as its source.
       5????virsh define test-vm-ss;virsh start test-vm-ss??
       As my results,and confused, I found the a.txt on the "test-vm-ss" vm.
Does the "-s a_snapshot" parameter work?
      Thank you very much!I'm sorry for my English ability,but I'm looking
forward to your help very much.