Hey!
I use CS 4.2 and XenServer 6.2
I have had this issue several times: If the host fails, Cloudstack does not
take notice. It thinks the host and the system VMs are still running.
Cloudstack ignoring a complete host failure does concern me in the long run but
no that much for now.
The problem is cloudstack neither lets me delete the System VMs, the primary
storage nor the host. Isn't there a better way than fiddling directly with the
database and probably messing up the installation?
I managed to delete the host but I have still the System VMs and the storage
volumes. I think deletion fails because cloudstack can for obvious reasons not
reach the host. What is best practice for this use case?

Thanks!
Lisa