Yes, I've disabled the firewall on both KVM hosts in question and still no
dice. I can't even ping the VR from my guest VM, but when I set the eth0
device on the guest to static everything works fine, which makes no sense
at all to me. Simply setting the NIC to static allows me see the VR.
Switching back to DHCP kills it again. I do not understand what is required
for the guests to acquire a DHCP lease from the VR. I know that the VR is
running dnsmasq, and I've tailed the /var/log/dnsmasq.log for more info,
but only see a DHCP request when the guest is on the same KVM host as the
VR.

Does anyone know exactly how to troubleshoot this scenario? I'm not even
sure what to look for.

-Adam

Best Regards,

Adam Scarcella