Hi
These are two separate issues however now I see VMs are reachable even whe
iptables is running. I don't actually know haow ficed autpmatically.!

I logged into the new VM created from template and check net config. The
ifcfg-eth0 is containing the exactly the same setting as the VM from which
template created. Its like that it has copied the exactly the same virtual
disk.Even thid df -h shows wrong thewrong disk size.

CloudStack sounds too bugous. It is more than two months I'm for the server
but could not yet get the system up and running.

--
Fariborz Navidan
Sales & Technical Manager