Hi Balan,
Thank you for your reply.I am using ubuntu 10.4 ISO and then transform it
into a qcow2 format template.I only have /var/lib/dhcp/ directory and don't
have /var/lib/dhclient/ directory.If I insist in using my own tempalate and
I want a non-empty file "dhclient.leases",how can I do?Thank you!

------
Best regards,
DuJun