Hi,

I currently got a directory of 1.1TB on my secondary storage called volumes. I'm
familiar with the template and snapshot directory, but not really with the
volume directory.

After some investigation seems that this directory in my case has been used for:
1. Storing volumes of VM's that the customer wants to download using http.
2. Temporally storing volumes that have been uploaded trough the GUI.
3. Temporally storing volumes that are moved between clusters (storage
migration).

But it seems like some files have been there for a really long time, and delete
commands only seems to be running for case 1 or 2. It looks like that all
volumes that have been used in case 3 are still there.

I'm using CS 4.1 on this system, i did not test  this on 4.2 yet.

Could this be normal behavior in any way or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Lennert den Teuling
Tel direct: +31 (0)118 700 210