On 30.11.2013 09:32, Geoff Higginbottom wrote:
We a few automated installation procedures (bash scripts, Ansible
etc) and the install on a clean CentOS / RHEL VM does take a certain
amount of time as there are lots if dependencies which need to be
downloaded and installed etc.  The biggest time consuming element is
the decompressing of the System VM template, this is the main cause of
the 15min timeline.

Actual keyboard time is circa 5 Secs to simply execute the
installation process, then put the kettle on, and 15mins later you
have a working cloud.

Right, this makes more sense. I did not take into account installing CentOS and downloading the system template is very fast for me (good things come to those who mirror stuff); in this case 15 minutes is very plausible. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro