Hello,
I need support in an issue that i am facing, I have installed cloudstack in
advanced mode, my VM's on cloudstack hosts not communicating to the internet,
from the virtual router can not ping the gateway, however from the gateway can
ping the system vm's and they are all tagged.
Environment is as follows:1) Management Network / Pod is 192.168.1.0/24 Vlan 20
and the MS server & Hyper visor ports are set to trunk all vlan, their native /
untagged vlan is 20.2) Guests vlan ranges 200-1200 and subnet 10.1.1.0/243)
Public network is 10.0.0.0/5 tagged vlan 50 (not real IP's)4) Management Server
is Ubuntu 12, Cloudstack is 4.2, Xen Server 6.2 (open vswitch mode)
Port forward is working fine and can access the vm's from outside networks,
however can not access internet from vm's, logged in to the system virtual
router and can not ping gateway.
And verified the vlan's functionality with different physical & virtual
environments.
Could anyone please help?
Thanks in advance.
Amin Samir