Hi,

I have kind of problem and need advice please.

I have 1 shared network for assigning public IP addresses to all VMs we
create - with DHCP,DNS, and Virtual Router, as the services that are
enabled in this networking tempalte.

Now I want to enable "password management/reset" features, but I got error
messages "user data" service is not enabled for my network id=212.

So since modifications of Network tempalte is not possible, and the
modification of the already deployed Network (id=212) is not possible....
is there a change to hack the database to include the "User Data" service
as the service in both the netowrk template, and for the already used
network (id=212)....

Any help would be really appriciated...

Thanks,
--