Envoyé avec AquaMail pour Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Le 3 décembre 2013 04:34:04 Amin Samir <aminsamira...@hotmail.com> a écrit :
Hi but i did not select security groups in the zone wizard, how can i do this now or do i have to recreate the zone? I found issue with no resolution exactly similar to what is happening.http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201310.mbox/%3c1382640326.52696ac6e7...@webmail.manske.org%3E