Hi, if you configure a CloudStack network without DHCP or completely
without a virtual router, CloudStack cannot configure networking for the
VM.  You will need to configure networking in the VM.  If you have your
own (non-CloudStack) DHCP server for the network, you should configure
it to assign the desired IP settings to the VM.  Or you can manually
configure a static IP in the VM.

Best regards,
Kirk