Hi,

If your VM is in isolated network please do the following

1. edit the nics table ip4_address column for your instance_id to new ip.
2. login to the router corresponds to the network and replace old ip with new
ip in below files.
  a.  /var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases
  b.  /etc/dhcphosts.txt
3. restart the dnsmasq in router (service dnsmasq restart)
4. Reboot the VM or restart the network service in Vm so that VM gets the new
ip from the dhcp.

Thanks,
Jayapal