Dear Santhosh,

I do not use the login api . I use a mysql query to login into the web
interface. when i use the password from the database(hashed) i can login
with no problems. i tried to encrypt the password query i am sending to the
database to MD5 but still can not login.

after your mail i tried to use the login api but i get the folowing error:
"{ \"error\" : { \"description\" : \"Internal Server Error\" } }"

--
*Met vriendelijke groet,*
*Salar Darwish*