Hello all.

I created 3 types of service.
x2, x3 and x4

x2 has 2 cores, 2GB of ram, 2.00 GHz
x3 has 3 cores 3gb of ram, 3.00 GHz

When I create an instance with x2 works ok, but when I deply a instance with
> to x2 I get some errors. this is the general log
http://paste.algolibre.com/105

Reading the log I identify 3 errors.

1. SecurityGroup Service is not supported in the network id = 204
I made a select from table networks with id = 204 and it is this:
http://paste.algolibre.com/106

2. Could not find suitable Deployment Destination for this VM under any
clusters, returning.
I do not know why

3. Listing clusters in order of aggregate capacity, That have (atleast one
host with) enough CPU and RAM capacity Under This Zone 1
says that I have no resources in the area but If I have available

I appreciate any help

thanks

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.