On 18.01.2014 23:20, Carlos Reátegui wrote:
This may apply to you.  I was able to copy out a vhd from vbox and
load it into ACS to use on XenServer hosts. This only worked if I
selected the dynamic type of vhd not the fixed size one.  It only
worked in non PV mode but I think that was because I did not have a
proper grub file with the correct root device.  Prior to uploading the
vhd as a template you can bzip2 it to shrink the size.

Thanks, I'll have a look at the vbox converter then. Re bz2, I think ACS will complain if it's an archive instead of the real thing.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro