Well, I could do that. However, this way seems that the VM is just
going to be migrate to that user and not to a project. Unless the
'master' account of a project has the ability to migrate its VMs to a
specific project since it can be master in more than one project.

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Sean Hamilton <s...@seanhamilton.co.uk> wrote:
> Isn't there a master user account for a project? This account holds resources
> for that project, including vms.
>
> You could list all user accounts in a project and find the 'master' account
> and use migrate VM command?
>
>> On 19 Jan 2014, at 15:48, Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I saw that command, but, reading the docs, it seems that it just
>> migrate VMs between accounts.
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Geoff Higginbottom
>> <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>> Rafael,
>>>
>>> There is a migrate VM API command that allows you to move a VM to another
>>> account, it might work with projects as we'll but I have not tried it.
>>>
>>> http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.2/root_admin/assignVirtualMachine.html
>>>

>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Geoff Higginbottom
>>> CTO / Cloud Architect
>>>

>>> D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603
>>> 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>
>>>
>>> geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
>>> www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
>>>
>>> ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
>>> 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://37>
>>>

>>> On 18 Jan 2014, at 00:47, "Rafael Weingartner"
>>> <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com<mailto:rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I was wondering, is it possible to move a running VM to a project? If
>>> so, how could I do that? I know that I can do that working directly on
>>> the database, but this would be an error prone job.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rafael Weing?rtner
>>> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>>> Our CloudStack Infrastructure
>>> Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the
>>> best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.
>>>
>>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>>>
>>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led,
>>> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led,

--
Rafael Weingärtner