All,
I have been experiencing a build failure, trying to build nonoss RPMS for ver
4.2.1. The error I get is on the SNMP alerts plugin. The exact error message is
"failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test (default-test) on
project cloud-plugin-snmp-alerts: There are test failures."
I searched this on the mailing lists and found one other user who was having
the exact same problem and it looks like he fixed it by deleting the repo at
the following location ~/.m2/repository/. When I delete the ~/.m2/repository/
directory, I then get an error when building, when it gets to the VMware Base
plugin. My guess is that by deleting the repo, I am deleting Vmware files it
needs to build successfully. Users also suggested making sure I am using the
correct version of maven. I have tried using version 3.1.0 and 3.0.4 both end
with the same error.
Any suggestions?