On 24.02.2014 18:17, Tim Mackey wrote:
Here's a good article describing how everything behind CPU masking works: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127059. One key item to note is you might need to do something in your BIOS to enable the feature. Don't worry
about the age of the article; everything's still relevant.

(btw Citrix support site appears to be having a problem right now, so if
you google for CTX127059 and look at the cached version)

Thanks, guys, it worked!
I had to get the compare-cpu script from here as I couldn't find it elsewhere:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/xen/XenE/host-cpu-info/

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro