Hi Geoff,

We have already restarting the service cloudstack-manager and we have
increasing some tresholds (storage and memory).
But the problem stay here.

How to see if an host is in an "avoid set" ?
To force to cloudstack to re-evaluate hosts in avoid sets, is it needed to
restarting all cloudstack-agent or not ?

Regards,

Pierre