 From: Amin Pashapour <jol...@yahoo.com>
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: F5 and CloudStack

Hi Chandan

Below is what my network offering shows:
Supported Services:UserData, Firewall, Vpn, Dhcp, StaticNat, Lb, Dns,
PortForwarding, SourceNat

Service Capabilities: UserData: VirtualRouter, Firewall: VirtualRouter, Vpn:
VirtualRouter, Dhcp: VirtualRouter, StaticNat: VirtualRouter, Lb: F5BigIp, Dns:
VirtualRouter, PortForwarding: VirtualRouter, SourceNat: VirtualRouter

Thanks
Amin