On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 19:26 +0100, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've a single node cloudstack and want to launch an instance, but the
> instance template(s) are empty.  How do I populate these?
>
> Regards,
> Jon

I've worked out this is likely to be something to do with misconfigured
Secondary storage.

I have created a secondary storage, and have run the seeding command,
and it mounts manually.  But, whatever is wrong, CloudStack will not
mount / use it.

There are templates present in the Template tab, but as above, when
creating instances there are no templates to choose from.

My first attempt was using the quick guide based on CentOS, I've just
rebuilt the server on Ubuntu, and still exactly the same problem.

What's not right here?

Regards,
Jon