I believe I saw an email saying that realhostip.com has been retired?
Regardless, it's been terribly unreliable anyways and you should move away from
it.

Good luck though, I haven't managed to get the SSL Certificate change to work
due to CS inability to handle certificate chains - despite many attempts with
every trick found on google and this list. It's a very much incomplete part of
CS.

Mark