I removed the vLAN and swapped eth0 with cloudbr0 before it would even
communicate.  Not sure if that's a typo in the documentation, or if I've
just kludged it through.

Now when I attempt to add the host I get this output from setup.log

DEBUG:root:execute:uname -r
DEBUG:root:execute:uname -m
DEBUG:root:execute:hostname -f
DEBUG:root:execute:kvm-ok
DEBUG:root:execute:service apparmor status
DEBUG:root:execute:apparmor_status |grep libvirt
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service libvirt-bin status
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service libvirt-bin stop
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:stop: Unknown instance:
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo update-rc.d -f libvirt-bin remove
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo update-rc.d -f libvirt-bin defaults
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service libvirt-bin status
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service libvirt-bin start
DEBUG:root:execute:ufw allow 22
DEBUG:root:execute:ufw allow 1798
DEBUG:root:execute:ufw allow 16509
DEBUG:root:execute:ufw allow proto tcp from any to any port 5900:6100
DEBUG:root:execute:ufw allow proto tcp from any to any port 49152:49216
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service ufw status
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service ufw stop
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service ufw status
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service ufw start
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service cloudstack-agent status
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute: * could not access PID file for
cloudstack-agent
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service cloudstack-agent stop
DEBUG:root:execute:sleep 30
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo update-rc.d -f cloudstack-agent remove
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo update-rc.d -f cloudstack-agent defaults
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service cloudstack-agent status
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute: * could not access PID file for
cloudstack-agent
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service cloudstack-agent start

Any ideas what causes this, as I've scanned the internet to no avail.

Regards,
Jon