Ok, so if I understand what you are saying you should NAT the ports you
are using on the management server.  As for those two public ranges
(216Š/27 & 29) you will need to configure those two networks on separate
VLANs (on WAN Switch) and configure them in the zone setup.  Your physical
³Public² interfaces will need to be plugged into the WAN switch.