Hi Ian,

Here they are, ldap server via port 389 is being used.

ldap.basedn    The search base defines the starting point for the search in the
directory tree Example: dc=cloud,dc=com.    dc=....dc=....,dc=...
ldap.bind.principal    Specify the distinguished name of a user with the search
permission on the directory    CN=...,OU=...,DC=....,DC=.....,DC=.....
ldap.email.attribute    Sets the email attribute used within LDAP    mail
ldap.firstname.attribute    Sets the firstname attribute used within LDAP
givenname
ldap.group.object    Sets the object type of groups within LDAP
groupOfUniqueNames
ldap.group.user.uniquemember    Sets the attribute for uniquemembers within a
group    uniquemember
ldap.lastname.attribute    Sets the lastname attribute used within LDAP    sn
ldap.search.group.principle    Sets the principle of the group that users must
be a member of
ldap.truststore    Enter the path to trusted keystore
ldap.truststore.password    Enter the password for trusted keystore
ldap.user.object = inetOrgPerson
ldap.username.attribute = sAMAccountName

Regards
Antonio