On 07.04.2014 17:47, Zack Payton wrote:
Hi there,

I have a KVM hypervisor with 8 locally attached drives.
I would ideally like to add the 8 drives to a VM and allow them it to
leverage all of the spindles simultaneously.  Reading through the
documentation, I don't see any obvious way to do this.

The reason I seek a configuration of this type is because that is what is
recommended for a host running the Kafka queueing service.

Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Sincerely,

I think the closest you can get to this with ACS is to make a raid10 and use that for local storage (/var/lib/libvirt)

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro