you can use simple networking zone if you want,  if you use advanced
networking zone  you should skip the network definition for cs-mgmt
8000.001e67a0a1f7       no              eth1.849
in cloudstack.  Instead when you will define IP range for the management
network of the POD you will specify a vlanID

so you should define in cloudstack 2 nic:
ex:
eth0 with label cs-public  and traffic type=public
eth1 with label cs-guest  and traffic type=guest,management

Pierre-Luc Dion
855-OK-CLOUD (855-652-5683) x1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy