I then found this, http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.cloudstack.devel/42171 I don't know if I should have disabled the router version check but I am now installing my first VM. The VM didn't have access to my public interface. It setup it self with only one network interface. How can i give the VM a second interface and it be on the public network?