Jonathan,

Take a look at

http://www.slideshare.net/gsirett/introduction-to-cloud-stack-networking-no-builds

It's the recording of my talk at CCCEU13 introducing CloudStack Networking.  It
should give you the overview you need.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://37>

On 19 Apr 2014, at 02:47, "Jonathan Gowar"