On 19.04.2014 14:40, Giri Prasad wrote:
  I am trying to trying to setup cloudstack 4.3 on centos 6.5. After

all the installation steps are over, and upon pressing the <Launch>
button in the cloudstack gui, the following error comes out
repeatedly. Any comments as to why is this happening?

Hi,

Is Selinux off or in permissive mode?

Also, what does "virsh dumpxml v-1-VM | grep agent" say?

Hi,

 Thanks for your comment.

virsh dumpxml v-1-VM | grep agent
      <source mode='bind' path='/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/v-1-VM.agent'/>
SELINUX=permissive

One thing that caught me by surprise - though the error does not indicate anything like this - is missing openssh-clients package installed. Can you make sure you have that installed?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro