CloudStack itself can never be PCI *compliant*...  only a company can
be.  CloudStack can certainly be part of the technical architecture for
an IT environment (or service provider environment) that is being
audited for overall organizational compliance.

A service provider that offers a CloudStack-based cloud is also,
similarly, unable to really offer "compliance" for their customers.
They are only able to fulfill certain aspects of the required set of
controls, and support their customers during the PCI audit process *of
their customers*.

There really isn't a silver bullet here...  you have to have your own
answers for how the required controls are implemented (and for many,
there is an infinite number of possible implementation designs).

As for the docs for a "cloud" environment, check out:
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/pdfs/PCI_DSS_v2_Cloud_Guidelines.pdf

Keep in mind that it will absolutely depend on how things are being
audited.  Is the "CloudStack Cloud" external to the org trying for
compliance?  If so, the doc above would be the right choice for where to
start.  Is the CloudStack environment controlled by the org attempting
compliance?  If so, it's likely a combination of the Cloud Guidelines
and the Virtualization supplemental info.

Your best bet is to work with someone that knows the PCI process, and
gets how the controls are typically evaluated by the various auditors.
I've been through this before, and I can tell you that even the auditors
are different in their understanding of the guidelines.

-chip