From: "Rajesh Battala" <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2014 4:50:06 PM
Subject: RE: change of public IP for ssvm and console proxy

In one of the network acquire all the old public ip ranges or in db
user_ip_address table mark those ip's state as allocated

And for the public ip ranges which are assigned to ssvm/cpvm. Disable the zone.
Destroy the systemvm's. then in the db mark those ip's as allocated or remove
those rows from db.
Then enable the zone. Now for ssvm/cpvm will get ip's from new public range
which are in free state.

For the old ip's if they are acquired, release them and delete them from db.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala