Still can't figure this out. Help?

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Matthew Midgett <cst...@trickhosting.biz>
Date:04/30/2014  10:19 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trouble with adding network services

My problem is that I can not see my actual physical nic that is
connected to the public wiring when I go to add a new "guest" network.
Why is this? The physical nic for public access is working because I can
dowload templates and your the console proxy. I just can't figure out
why I can't see it. I'm trying now adding new network services with the
cloud-public tags hoping that it will make the public address show up
while adding a "guest network"

___
Sent via Scrollout F1