Hi everyone,

I have successfully installed CloudStack management server and NFS
server for primary and secondary storage.

I'm in doubt about how to configure Zone1.

Let's separate my first long letter with multiple small questions.

Question:

If I have 2 NICs on my host, is it possible to use first NIC for
management & secondary storage traffic, and second NIC for both public
(VLAN 10) and guest traffic (VLAN 20)?

Thanks.