Hi,

I have just implemented CEPH as Primary Storage for CS, and have created
new System Offerings for Console Proxy and Secondary Storage and Virtual
Router - declared these new offerings to use shared storage that is tagged
with "rbd" (tag I used on CEPH), etc.

I created new offering for CPVV and SSVM and used the guide here:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html-single/Admin_Guide/index.html#sys-offering-sysvm
start using these new system offerings and it is all fine for CPVM and SSVM
(they are destroyed and recreated by CS, now on CEPH).

I did completely the same steps for Software Router, but it keeps using
original system offering, instead of the one I created.

CS keeps creating VR on NFS storage, choosen randomly among 3 NFS storage
nodes...instead of CEPH.

Any suggestions how to make CS use my new VR offering ("System Offering For
Software Router") ?

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić