Hi, Just to update - I have solved my problem rearding changing Netowrk
Offer for already deployed Shared Netowrk (to include UserData service)

1. I have created new network offering with dhcp, dns, and userdata service
2. I have changed cloud.network table - chnaged network_offering_id for my
netowrk to point to new network_offering I have created.
3. I have added new line inside cloud.ntwk_service_map - there were already
2 lines for dhcp and dns, and I have just added new one for UserData...

Destroyed the VR, it was recreated, and I was able to use Password Reset
feature inside VMs.

Cheers

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com