It should work as long as yum is configured to work using the proxy but
this has not been tested. I be interested in your feedback if you test it.

The cldstk-deploy tool is for the most automating the installation using
ansible. There is also what I call a "local" installation type which
creates a webserver/repo using nodejs but that's only for the cloudstack
packages and systemtemplate to speed up multi system installs. You still
need the Internet though for yum to install other packages and
dependancies.