From: Juan Gomez [mailto:juan.go...@kumo.com.co]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:30 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Not able to connect a Vm to the public network

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I'm going to make sense but i will try my best ,

Right now we have 5 VM that are connect with and isolated NIC to see each
other, they also have a shered NIC to have publi access. One of the VM is a web
server and needs to have public access. Right now This server has 2 NIC the
isolated one and one Shared, but we are not being able to connect to it through
the public network only through the priveta network it works fine.
Does anyone have any insight on way the shared NIC is not working, or what may
be the cause for this to not work ?

Thank you
Juan Gomez

Email asegurado por Check Point