It is kind of crazy that it worked without a double encode, but trying to
manually import with line breaks are literally imported into the database,
which is also incorrect.  Because of the shell input for cloudmonkey import a
file or copy and paste between terminals.

Developers and DevOps are fine with mucking with escapes, doing Database
Inserts, formulating API calls, but if I have to tell an administrator anything
other than “Go to this page in the web interface, put your in your
certificates” it is broken.